Thursday, April 7, 2016

SAL for March

Although the knitting needles continue to be kept busy at least one small stitching finish for the month of March to show.  This is by my favourite designers Shepherds Bush and is called Spring Box. I had stitched this design before and gave it away but was always going to stitch it again. When I found the tiny glass rabbit among my treasures the other day I remember this design and stitched it into a scissor fob.  Seems funny to be stitching a 'Spring' design as autumn has arrived. So this one was stitched while thinking of my friends 'on the top of the world'.
It is so lovely to snuggle into a warm bed at night and enjoy the sunny days without the heat. After waiting for rain for so long it was so nice to lie in bed hearing the rain on the roof and knowing how much the garden would benefit from it.

No comments: