Saturday, January 6, 2018

SAL December

No I have not disappeared off the face of the world but I was surprised when I realised I had not posted since May. So much has happened since then which resulted in only a small amount of stitching and now a rush to get this one in before close off.  The main reasons for not posting was a change of location. After a 6 year wait we are now settled into a great villa and couldn't be happier.  We had been 38 years in our home so this was a major change.  This little santa is all stitched but didn't quite get made up to keep the other little santas company. An easy stitch though the solid amounts of colour did take a little longer to stitch than I first thought. The designs are by TLC Vancouver, BC. The first 2 santas I purchased when visiting Canada and then I found 2 more kits recently on a craft stall at the village soon after we moved and couldn't resist them.Not the best of photos.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love your Santa's Marg. Lovely to see you back blogging - you must be all settled in.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You are a "no-reply" commenter but if you respond to this comment by email I can reply in future.

Love your Santas and welcome back to blogging!