Friday, September 2, 2016

SAL August

I seem to have lost days and naturally they have gone never to be reclaimed.  My little finish for August was ready ages ago and now I am posting so late that is may even be too late to count in the SAL.  The pattern of this little bookmark designed by Sue Hawkins was fun to stitch using DMC thread on canvas.  The worst part was the making up but I am fairly happy with the end result.  The two biscornus with scissor pillows are now complete and I love the colours and the way they turned out. My favourite one is the bright jewel colours and I think I will be using this thread again.  Not very good photos but all done in a bit of a hurry




1 comment:

Mary said...

Time certainly has a way of sneaking past us, but you do have finishes for the month and that is great. The colours on the biscornu so are lovely, but the bookmark is my favourite this month. Keep up the good work.